System Functions under CUSIS
Students can logon CUSIS to make online applications, perform student registration, course enrolment, update records, review grades, etc. Please refer the following for systems in relation to your undergraduate studies.
Students MUST observe the announcement and follow the prescribed schedules and procedures in submitting the applications and perform the necessary actions.
- An overview of the system functions under CUSIS
- Academic Advisement
- Application for Program Change
- Browse Course Catalog and Program Information
- Course Enrolment
- Make a Payment
- New Student Registration
- Transfer Credit / Exemption
- Use Timetable Planner
- View My Academics and Manage Personal Information
- View Grades and Unofficial Transcript
- View Teaching Timetable