Information on Application for Late Course Add/Drop on CUSIS
- Students should follow the prescribed procedures and submit the application:
① Approach course teacher for advice ② Submit application on CUSIS under “Late Course Add/Drop (UG)” for consideration of course teacher and the approval of relevant offices/Faculty Dean/Registrar ③ Check application results on CUSIS by clicking on “Check Application Status” under the “Application for Late Course Add/Drop”. No separate e-mail will be issued. ④ Check whether the course enrolment records under CUSIS is updated if approval is given.
- This application on CUSIS is NOT applicable to students of International Asian Studies Programme (IASP) and postgraduate students. Students concerned should contact the Office of Academic Links and Graduate School Office respectively for advice on late course add/drop procedures.
- For students who have to late add/drop postgraduate courses of level 5000 or above, please contact RES to obtain hardcopy application form.
- When submitting application for late add of course, please also input the Related Class (if any) of the course (e.g. tutorial, lab, etc) if the Related Class is a mandatory component. Otherwise, the application cannot be submitted.
- Please state the special reason(s) for late course add/drop and attach supporting document(s) (e.g. medical certificate), if any, in the online application form for consideration of the parties concerned.
- Students MUST click "Submit" to complete the submission of application. An acknowledgement email will be sent to students' campus email account after each submission. If students do not receive the email within ONE day after their submission, please login the system to check the submission records or contact RES immediately.
- Once submitted, the application CANNOT be cancelled.
- Students who committed academic dishonesty may still be disciplined in accordance with related procedures even if they are approved to late drop the course.