- General Information
- Examination Timetable
- Rules to be Observed by Candidates in Taking Centralized Online Course Examinations
- Guidelines and Information for Students Taking Online Course Examinations
- Declaration of Academic Honesty for Online Examination of Undergraduate Courses
- Arrangements for Centralized Online Course Examinations on Approach of Typhoons and Rainstorms
- Teaching Timetable / Classroom Booking
- Undergraduate Students
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com
Please note that the Centralized Online Course Examinations will CONTINUE as scheduled in the Examination Timetable in any weather conditions, including when the Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above and/or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted.
For examinations that are specially approved to be conducted ON CAMPUS, including online or other mode of examination, please observe the General Arrangements for Classes and Examinations on Approach of Typhoons and Rainstorms in the Undergraduate Student Handbook for examination arrangements. RES will work with Departments concerned for announcements of the postponement of examinations concerned if such situations arise.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Registration and Examinations Section
Centralized Course Examinations for Full-time Undergraduate Programmes
1st term 2019-20
Please refer to the following in relation to 1st term Centralized Course Examinations.
- The FINAL Examination Timetable for 1st term has been released. For details, please visit: (http://www.res.cuhk.edu.hk/en-gb/examinations/examination-timetable).
- Some changes have been made to the draft examination timetable by concerned course teaching staff. Students must check their final examination timetable carefully in order to avoid any misunderstanding.
- Students should check the updated ‘‘Rules to be Observed by Candidates at Examination Centre” and “Use of Calculators during Course Examination” at the homepage of Registration and Examinations Section. For violation of the examination rules, please observe “CUHK disciplinary guidelines and procedures” posted on the website of Honesty in Academic Work: A Guide for Students and Teachers (https://www.cuhk.edu.hk/policy/academichonesty/Eng_htm_files_(2013-14)/p06.htm).
- In case of absence from examination, students should observe the General Regulations Governing Full-time Undergraduate Studies and submit their application form (available for download at RES homepage) with documentary evidence to the Registration and Examinations Section or relevant office# at the earliest possible instance but no later than 5 working days after the examination concerned. Please note that, for reasons other than illness/injury, students should submit the application form for absence from examination with related supporting documents well in advance of the examination date for consideration and approval by relevant approval authority. Early purchase of air tickets will normally NOT be accepted as reasons for applications for absence from examination.
# Office responsible: Please submit the application form to:
a. Registration and Examinations Section (10/F, YIA): Full-time Undergraduate Students
b. Office of Academic Links (i-Centre, 1/F, YIA): IASP Students
c. Graduate School Office (7/F, YIA): Postgraduate Students
- Please observe the “General Arrangements for Classes and Examinations on Approach of Typhoons and Rainstorms”. If the typhoon signal No. 8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is issued by 7:00 a.m. or after, all full-time undergraduate examinations will be postponed.
1 November 2019
Centralized Course Examinations Timetable for Full-time Undergradute Programmes
Please note the following dates regarding the release of the examination timetable and seating arrangements
- 1st Term Draft Examination Timetable : 18 October 2019
- 1st Term Final Examination Timetable : 1 November 2019
(including seating arrangements)
*** Seat numbers will NOT be posted outside examination centres. Students must check seat numbers on their personal examination timetable under “View My Exam Timetable” before attending examinations. Students may also login the CUHK Mobile App Store (https://campusapps.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/store) using browser of their mobile device and download the mobile app “Exam Timetable” for enquiring their own personal examination timetable.
Centralized Online Course Examination Timetable
Full-time Undergradute Programmes
Please note the following dates regarding the release of the online course examination timetable in second term 2019-20.
- 2nd Term Draft Examination Timetable : 9 April 2020
- 2nd Term Final Examination Timetable : 24 April 2020
View Examination Timetable - by Department or by Course
Students may enquire their individual examination timetable on CUSIS under “Exam Timetable for UG Courses”.