- General Information
- Examination Timetable
- Rules to be Observed by Candidates in Taking Centralized Online Course Examinations
- Guidelines and Information for Students Taking Online Course Examinations
- Declaration of Academic Honesty for Online Examination of Undergraduate Courses
- Arrangements for Centralized Online Course Examinations on Approach of Typhoons and Rainstorms
- Teaching Timetable / Classroom Booking
- Undergraduate Students
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com
|Office hours:||Monday to Thursday:||8:45am to 5:30pm|
|Friday:||8:45am to 5:45pm|
Registration and Examinations Section
*Enquiries received will normally be replied within 3 working days.
For data collected from or generated by students during their studies at The Chinese University of Hong Kong (the University), the Registration and Examinations Section (RES) pledges to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in the dissemination and management of these data. Data collected will be held/transferred to departments/administrative units within the University as management information to facilitate verifications, communication, operations and planning. For correction of or access to personal data held by RES, please contact RES.
|By post:||Registration and Examinations Section,
The Chinese University of Hong Kong,
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
|By phone:||3943 9888|
|By fax:||2603 5129|
The contents of the website of Registration and Examinations Section (RES) is subject to change without notice. RES accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any use or misuse of or reliance on any information in this website.