- General Information
- Examination Timetable
- Rules to be Observed by Candidates in Taking Centralized Online Course Examinations
- Guidelines and Information for Students Taking Online Course Examinations
- Declaration of Academic Honesty for Online Examination of Undergraduate Courses
- Arrangements for Centralized Online Course Examinations on Approach of Typhoons and Rainstorms
- Teaching Timetable / Classroom Booking
- Undergraduate Students
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com
Collection of Certificates
for Graduates of Full-time Undergraduate Programmes
The 81st Congregation for Conferment of Bachelor’s Degrees and Master’s Degrees will be held on 17 November 2016 (Thursday). Graduates of the academic year 2015-16 may collect their certificates according to the information below. Degree certificate is an important document. Please keep it in a safe place after collection.
1. Collection on 17 November 2016 (3:30 - 7:00 p.m.)
After the graduation ceremonies of the University and respective Colleges, graduates may collect their certificates by presenting their original copy of HKID card from 3:30 - 7:00 p.m. at the venues listed below.
|Graduates of College||Venue|
|New Asia, Shaw and United||Multi-purpose Hall, Pommerenke Student Centre|
|Chung Chi||LT1, Yasumoto International Academic Park (YIA)|
C.W. Chu, Lee Woo Sing,
Morningside, S.H. Ho and Wu Yee Sun
|LT3, Yasumoto International Academic Park (YIA)|
2. Collection from 18 November 2016
Please collect the certificate in person as soon as possible and before 30 November 2017 at the latest at our office:
|Address:||Registration and Examinations Section 11/F, Yasumoto International Academic Park (YIA)
Enquiry Tel: 3943 9888
|Office hours:||Monday – Thursday 8:45 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday 8:45 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
(1:00 - 2:00 p.m. lunch break)
Chinese New Year’s Eve (27 January 2017): 8:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays: Closed
3. Collection by proxy
Graduates may authorize another person to collect the certificate on their behalf if they are not able to do so on their own. Please complete the “Authorized Form for the Collection of Degree Certificate of Undergraduate Programmes” and present relevant identification documents.
9 September 2016
Registration and Examinations Section