Fee Payment for Full-time Undergraduate Students, 2nd Term, 2019-20
- The due date for payment of fees for the 2nd term is 10 February 2020 (Monday). Students may check information under CUSIS.
- Students exceeding the normative study period will receive the email notification from the Finance Office around early February, as their fees depend on the units of courses registered. For general information, please visit this website https://www.cuhk.edu.hk/fno/eng/public/financial_guides/student_fee.html#Menu=ChildMenu4.
- Students who wish to defer payment due to financial difficulties must contact their College’s office concerned before the payment due date.
- Please note 2.2 of the "General Regulations Governing Full-time Undergraduate Studies":
"A student in arrears shall be subject to fines. Unless written approval is given by the University to defer payment, a student in arrears, whether in part or in full, or who has outstanding fees/fines unpaid, shall be withheld from University services such as course registration and add/drop, application for transcript and certifying letter, graduation assessment, until all outstanding fees/fines are settled".*
* The fine for fee payment in arrears is HK$200.
Registration and Examinations Section
23 January 2020